Essential Oils of Nature
At Adlermech, we are dedicated to providing high-quality essential oil distillation and extraction equipment to clients around the globe. Our clients in the United States, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Russia, and Africa have consistently expressed their satisfaction with our products. As passionate advocates of essential oils, we are committed to developing eco-friendly and efficient machines that preserve the natural world. Our love for nature drives us to constantly improve and innovate our products.
Essential oil distillation is the process of extracting aromatic compounds or “essences” from plants to create fragrant oils that are used in various applications, such as perfumes, personal care products, and aromatherapy. The most common method of essential oil distillation is steam distillation, which involves heating plant material in a still with steam, separating the water and oil through fractional distillation, and filtering the collected essential oil to remove impurities. This process is necessary to produce high-quality essential oils with natural aromas and therapeutic properties. Read More
Essential oil solvent extraction is a method of extracting essential oils from plant material using a solvent, such as hexane or ethanol. The plant material is soaked in the solvent, which dissolves the essential oils. The solvent is then removed, leaving behind a solution containing the essential oils. The solution is separated to recover the essential oils, which are then processed to remove impurities. Solvent extraction is more efficient than steam distillation or cold pressing, but it can also be more costly and time-consuming. It is important to properly dispose of the solvent to minimize environmental impacts. Read More
Essential oil supercritical CO2 extraction is a method of extracting essential oils from plant material using supercritical carbon dioxide (CO2). The plant material is placed in an extraction vessel and CO2 is introduced, maintaining the CO2 in a supercritical state through careful temperature and pressure control. The CO2 extracts the essential oils from the plant material, and the CO2 and essential oil mixture is separated to recover the essential oils. Supercritical CO2 extraction is a gentle and environmentally friendly method, but it can be more costly and time-consuming compared to other methods. Read More
Blog Articles & Related News
- Our Next Laboratory Scale Distillation Equipment Goes to University in Ankara.We are happy to announce that Adlermech produced steam distillation equipment, with a capacity of 200 liters and an approximate… Read more: Our Next Laboratory Scale Distillation Equipment Goes to University in Ankara.
- Turnkey Project Delivery & Commissioning in Burkina FasoAdlermech company is proud to announce the delivery of its steam distillation equipment for essential oil production to Leo Town… Read more: Turnkey Project Delivery & Commissioning in Burkina Faso
- Yield of Dried Peppermint and Peppermint Oil per HectareOn average, the yield of fresh mint at the mint harvest is 15-20 tons per hectare. On average, the peppermint… Read more: Yield of Dried Peppermint and Peppermint Oil per Hectare
- The Yield of Rosemary – Essential Oil per HectareThe average rosemary yield is 20 tons per hectare (1 hectare = 10,000 square meters, 1 ton = 1000 kg).… Read more: The Yield of Rosemary – Essential Oil per Hectare
- The Purity of CBD: Understanding CO2 Extraction MethodsCannabidiol, or CBD, is a popular natural remedy that is used to treat a variety of ailments. One of the… Read more: The Purity of CBD: Understanding CO2 Extraction Methods
- The Science Behind CBD Oil: Understanding How It’s MadeWhen it comes to CBD oil, there are a lot of questions surrounding the extraction process and what part of… Read more: The Science Behind CBD Oil: Understanding How It’s Made
ADLERMECH | Essential Oil Distillation and Extraction Equipment. Development of all types oil production factories. Lavender, Rose Damascena, Patchouli, Peppermint, Frankincense, Clove, Menthol, Rosemary, Immortelle, Orange, Lemongrass, Tea Tree, Cinnamon, Oud, Eucalyptus, All types of Herbal and Pure essential oils.
Have A Questions?
Germany office: Otto Suhr Allee 121.10585 Berlin
Turkiye office: Folkart B 3408. Izmir
7/24 Contact us by email or phone. We will try to quick answer your question and proceed further negotiations.